Westminster Abbey is a World Heritage Site and one of the most famous churches in England. Founded over a millennium ago, this church has been the backdrop for royal occasions since 1066. It is also the burial place of many kings and queens.
Visit Westminster Abbey to explore more than a thousand years of history and see one of the most important religious sites in England.
Westminster Abbey Specials
- Being able to follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Kate Middleton – No less than 16 royal weddings have taken place in Abe, and you can see where Kate Middleton became Duchess of Cambridge.
- Being able to access the poet’s corner.
- Architecture at Mardi the Lady Chapel – This spectacularly designed church has a spectacular fan ceiling and stained glass windows.
- Being able to see the coronation – here you can find out where all but two of the kings of Britain are crowned.
- Visiting the Royal Tomb – To King Henry III, King Edward’s Confessor, Westminster Abbey was the final resting place of 30 kings.
- Being able to explore at your own pace – Admission costs include a 60-minute self-guided audio tour and an English language review by Oscar-winning actor Jeremy Irons.